EXECUTIVE OPTICAL, Inc. (EO) has been one of the largest eyewear and eye care retailers in the country today with over 100 branches nationwide. It has established a reputable name in the Philippine optical industry since 1968, and known for dedication in providing quality eye care products and excellent customer services. We are now on our expansion program, thus we need dynamic, excellent and results-oriented individuals to be part of our team:
- Must be a graduate of Doctor of Optometry
- Able to relate well with different kinds of people
CUSTOMER CARE STAFF AND CASHIERS
- Must be at least College Level, not over 27 years old
- With at least 6 months related experience in a service-oriented company
- With pleasing personality and at least 5’3 in height
- Good in communication skills and with excellent customer service
BRANCH MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
Gains knowledge and experience required for promotion to a higher position in operations, under the direction of an experienced Branch Manages. Learns supervisory skills that are aligned with the company’s objectives and operational strategies. Acts as a team leader; assists the Branch Manager in his/her managerial responsibilities in the branch.
- College graduate
- With at least one (1) year experience in any retail or fast-food companies
- With passion to give excellent customer service to customers
BRANCH MANAGERS / ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGERS
Oversees the productivity of the branch and manages its day-to-day operations such as increasing sales and profitability, efficiency of branch employees, employs excellent customer service, secures branch inventories/stocks and ensures its accuracy and develops competencies of branch employees.
You may earn as high as P50,000, inclusive of incentives and commissions.
- College graduate
- With at least two (2) years supervisory or managerial experience in any retail or fast-food establishments
- Has strong work commitment
- Able to communicate creatively