Yes! Bacolod City! Known as the City of Smiles, famous for its Maskara Festival, and the capital of Negros Occidental. It is a city that offers rich culture and history, and now getting illustrious for its scenic tourist spots.
There are lots of beloved Bacolod tourist attractions which are the bliss of scenic outdoors such as:
- The Ruins – referred to as the Taj Mahal of the Philippines
- Lakawon Island – a 13-hectare banana-shaped island where Asia’s biggest floating bar is situated, best for beach lovers!
- Mambukal Mountain Resort – this paradise is a government-owned resort that will give you nothing but the beauty of mother nature
- Bernardino Jalandoni Museum – known as the “Pink House,” the museum houses the memorabilia of the Jalandonis that shows the history of Silaynons
- Pulang Tubig Falls – a 262-ft. waterfall frequented by local and foreign travelers, got its name from the color of the water that ran from the falls during the Japanese regime.
This is where Photochromic eyewear will help you enjoy your stay. How?
Photochromic lenses are clear until such time the dangerous ultraviolet radiation (UV) is present. This means that the lenses will get darker when outdoors. They turn as dark as sunglasses by automatically reacting to the intensity of UV radiation.
How will that science stuff help you enjoy the City?
Simple! You don’t need to wear two glasses.
Photochromic eyewear lenses will get darker when outdoors and back to crystal clear while indoors. With this, you can solely focus on scenic views in front of you while enjoying the City.
Also, photochromic eyeglasses can be modified to your eye grade too. Making them the superior eyewear!
Wearing photochromic lenses (with your grade) is really essential nowadays. You don’t need the frequent changing of eyewear. You just need to have this, and your eyes and nose bridges will definitely thank you.
How to enjoy Bacolod City? Wear Photochromic glasses.
Looking for one? Check our EO stores in the area:
Ayala Bacolod Kids & Up
Ayala Malls Capitol Central, Gatuslao St, Bacolod, Negros Occidental
(034) 700-0419 / 0908-8130270
SM City Bacolod
GF SM City Bacolod, Poblacion, Bacolod City
(034) 435-0058 / 0923-7413399
GF Northwing, SM City Bacolod, Poblacion, Bacolod City
(034) 431-3459 / 0923-0871272